[netCDF #WPJ-389421]: netcfd for Mac OS X with intel dual core

> Dear netcfd team;
>
> I am trying to build the netcfd on my MACBOOK pro. Can you please help
> me to build the library or do you know if you have a binary version of
> the library.
> thank you very much for your help
>
> --
> Dr. Erick Fredj
> Computer Science Department
> The Jerusalem College of Technology
> 21 Havaad Haleumi St., P.O. Box 16031,
> Jerusalem 91160, Israel,
> Tel: +972 2 6751 287
> e-mail: address@hidden

Howdy Erick!

Have you tried building from source? The source distribution can be found on
the netCDF web site:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/

I do build and test on several Macs every night, but I'm not sure if they match
your Mac. However you can see the output of successful mac builds here:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/builds/snapshot/

for example:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/builds/snapshot/sid_Darwin_netcdf-3.6.2-snapshot2007062001_2007-06-20-01-39.txt

If you want to try our binary distributions, they can be found here:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/downloads/netcdf/netcdf-3_6_2/index.jsp

Please let me know if you need any further help!

Thanks,

Ed

Ticket ID: WPJ-389421
Department: Support netCDF