[netCDF #JGD-817199]: Issue with netcdf classic format

>>Adding up the number of bytes taken for each record variable, I get
>>2470182980 bytes of record variables after the TKE declaration:
>
>Is there a utility that would help to see this?

No, unfortunately, but I wish there was.  I just used an emacs keyboard macro
and an interactive ruby interpreter to avoid typing much, to compute the
cumulative record size incrementally, from each variable declaration in CDL.

It might not be too hard to write such a utility in a scripting language.  I'll
put it on our todo list, thanks for the idea ...

--Russ

Ticket ID: JGD-817199
Department: Support netCDF