[netCDF #ENF-209346]: Question about Unidata's 2007 netCDF for Developers workshop

Hi Lisa,

The Workshop will include an introduction to the netCDF-3 data models
and APIs, so I think that should be appropriate for what you need.  If
you won't be using the new netCDF-4 software yet (as many developers
won't until it's more mature or more widely used), there will be some
material you won't care about, but I think it will still be relevant
to know what's coming or what you might want to use next year.

--Russ

Ticket ID: ENF-209346
Department: Support netCDF