[Support #TQM-415337]: NetCDF in Matlab 7?

Hi Thomas,

Although we don't develop or support Matlab interfaces to netCDF, I believe
MEXNC and SNCTOOLS are still available and supported for current MATLAB
versions:

  http://mexcdf.sourceforge.net/

If you can't get these working with MATLAB version 7, please contact John
Evans, who continues to develop and support them.

Also, the CSIRO netCDF/OPeNDAP interface to MATLAB

  http://www.marine.csiro.au/sw/matlab-netcdf.html#Portability

claims that it works "for all versions of matlab later than and including
matlab 6.1 (R12)", but there may be problems with later versions caused by its
dependence on mexnc, loaddap and writedap.

The MATLAB command line tool for OPeNDAP may be another solution:

  http://www.opendap.org/download/ml-cmdln.html

but I don't know its status with respect to MATLAB version 7 ...

--Russ

Ticket ID: TQM-415337
Department: Support