[netCDF #GKA-285302]: netCDF General - nc_get_var_type or nc_get_varm_type

Edin,

I think there may be a way to do what you originally wanted, to read
data into your array of structs using the nc_get_varm_ calls, but I
don't think it would necessarily be more efficient than reading the
data into an array and copying it into the structs.  If you still want
help to try using the imap vector and the nc_get_varm calls, I would
need a copy of your work.nc data file to test if I could get it
working here before explaining how to do it.

--Russ

Ticket ID: GKA-285302
Department: Support netCDF