[netCDF #NXW-491534]: vs2005

Hi Dennis,

Sorry to take so long to reply, all our support resources were on spring break.

I'm not sure which netCDF distribution you are using, but I'm assuming it must
be from

  ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/netcdf/contrib/win32/netcdf-3.6.1-win32.zip

which is missing the netcdf.h file.  Thanks for pointing out the problem.  We
have some newer Windows distributions built from the 3.6.2 source that contain
the netcdf.h header file, but if you need the one for the above distribution, I
believe the netcdf.h file in the 3.6.1 source should work.  I've attached it,
in case you don't want to unpack the 3.6.1 source distribution at

  ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/netcdf/netcdf-3.6.1.tar.gz

--Russ

Ticket ID: NXW-491534
Department: Support netCDF