[netCDF #VMY-113616]: possible variable size limit/error in netCDF 3.6.2

Wes,

I neglected to answer your follow-up email:

> I was wrong here...when I change the first dimension size of each variable to
> NC_UNLIMITED, the program gets past the nc_dev_var call (where it conks out
> on the
> second variable), but then doesn't write any data out to the file.

The sample program you sent didn't actually write any data, so I can't
reproduce the problem here.  However, a common mistake is to not call
nc_close(ncFID) before exiting, which flushes buffers and makes sure the number
of records count is written to disk.  If you have an example that shows a bug
in writing data, we would be very interested in seeing it.  Thanks!

--Russ

Ticket ID: VMY-113616
Department: Support netCDF