[netCDF #MWG-262894]: NetCDF 3.6.1 build help on Linux 64 bit PowerPC

> Sir,
>
> My name is Kumar Swamikrishnan  and I am an IBM Employee working with The
> Nature Conservancy on The Great Rivers Partnership project. I installed
> netCDF 3.6.1  on Linux 64bit ppc with xlf 10.1 compiler without any issues
> , however I ran into error messages in "make check" . Attached below is the
> log files ,  I was hoping that you could recommend few changes  so that I
> can get a  clean build of netCDF.
>
> Your assistance is highly appreciated.
>
> (See attached file: VERSION)(See attached file: config.log)(See attached
> file: check.log)
>

> Regards,
>
> Kumar Swamikrishnan.

Howdy Kumar!

Can I ask you to get the latest version, just release last week, version 3.6.2?

It may do a better job of building on your system.

Get it from the netCDF home page:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/

Please let me know if it works for you!

Thanks,