[netCDF #HUZ-904606]: library linking problem

Howdy Pru!

Something is wrong with g77 on your machine. What version is it (try g77
--version).

Also, what C compiler are you using? (Try cc --version).

If your C compiler is GNU, and is a different version fro g77, that could be a
problem.

Please send me the file called "config.log" in the build directory.

Why, I wonder, are you using g77? If you are just getting started on this
machine with fortran programming, why not use gfortran, the GNU F90 compiler? I
have had luck building gcc 4.0.3 (which includes gfortran) on Darwin. You might
wish to give it a try.

Regardless, netCDF works (and is nightly tested) with g77, so if we can get the
g77 compiler working for you, then the netCDF Fortran 77 API will work for
you...

Thanks,

Ed

Ticket ID: HUZ-904606