[netCDF #NZB-147938]: 2 questions about netcdf applications

Hi Pedro,

Sorry, but we don't have information on grads2nc.  The grads2nc utility was
written by developers at GFDL, so they might be able to answer questions about
it.  In particular, I see from the online map page documentation at

  http://www.gfdl.noaa.gov/products/vis/man_html/grads2nc.man.html

that the authors include Hans Vahlenkamp (address@hidden) and  John  Sheldon
(address@hidden).

I think you are missing a "/" character in the URL you say is not working.  It
should be:

  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/software.html

which works fine for me.

The nccatm program was also written at GFDL, so they may have more information
about how to get sources for that program.  In a quick search, I was unable to
find the source.

Sorry we could not be of more help in finding these ...

--Russ

Ticket ID: NZB-147938
Department: Support netCDF