[netCDF #LNB-396427]: Help in the netcdf library

> Mrs.,
>
> I am student of course of Doctorate in Agricultural Meteorology of Federal
> University of Vi�osa and I am working with modelling of ecosystems for
> tropical forests, in this work I have to develop an algorithm in fortran in
> a platform Linux to read and to write data in  netcdf files . I accessed her
> page in the internet and I understood easily how to work in the fortran with
> the netcdf library, doesn't tend any problem to read the data of a netcdf
> file, more I am finding a problem to write the data in a netcdf file, the
> algorithm present an error in the moment of defining the variables, not
> being possible
> to write the data of the variables in the netcdf file, so that the file is
> created, the dimensions are defined, more I don't get to write the data, I
> would like to know you can help myself to solve this problem, I would be
> extremely grateful.
>
> Respectfully,
>
> Edson Lu�s Nunes
> Doctorate in Agricultural Meteorology of UFV

Howdy!

Can you tell me what error code you get, and where?

Have you tried looking at our (new) examples for how to write data in fortran?
Take a look here:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/docs_beta/netcdf-tutorial.html#sfc_005fpres_005ftemp-in-F77

These example won't be part of your distribution (unless you get the 3.6.2 beta
distribution of netCDF), but you can just cut and past from the documentation.

Thanks,

Ed

Ticket ID: LNB-396427
Department: Support netCDF