[netCDF #TSL-702032]: PGF90-F-0004-Corrupt or Old Module file ./typesizes.mod

Hi Laurie,

> I actually installed netcdf-3.6.0 without problems. I don't know why 3.6.1 >
> does not work, but I'll stick with 3.6.0.

That's OK, unless you will be dealing with files larger than 2 GBytes.  There
is a bug fix in 3.6.0-p1 (and also in 3.6.1) that is fairly important for
writing files larger than 2 GBytes.

If you have time to try 3.6.1 again sometime, I suggest running "make
distclean" in your source directory before running the configure script and
then "make check".  That might get rid of an old .mod module file left over
from attempting to build with a different Fortran compiler than pgf90.

Alternatively, you could try downloading the 3.6.2-beta4 version, which has
been reported to work better with more Fortran compilers on various platforms.

--Russ

Ticket ID: TSL-702032
Department: Support netCDF