[netCDF #WTC-567829]: netCDF General - NetCDF 3.6.1

> Institution: IFREMER
> Package Version: 3.6.1
> Operating System: Windows XP 64 bits
> Hardware Information: Dual Processor, AMD Opteron
> Inquiry: Hello,
>
> I'm a NetCDF user. I've downloaded NetCDF in release 3.6.1. I manage to
> compile with Visual C++ 2005 and call the DLL generated since MatLab 2006b.
> I have an message error in the source <putget.c> with "*edp==*shp" towards
> line 4270 when reading some NetCDF Data.
> I may to ask you if this version of NetCDF could work on Windows 64 bits. If
> it is the case, could you tell me what the good options to compile and to
> exploit the NetCD package.
> I join the file <config.h> which contains options of precompilation.
>
> Thanks for your help.
>
> Best regards.

Howdy!

Yes, netCDF works on windows, but I don't know about 64 bits.

Did the netCDF tests run successfully?

Can you send me more information about the error you are getting?

Can you take the data file that is causing the error and try and read it on
another machine to see if it causes the same problem?

Thanks,

Ed

Ticket ID: WTC-567829
Department: Support netCDF