[netCDF #DKO-629995]: ccsm failure related to netcdf problem???

Klaus,

After I sent the previous response, I noticed we also had another occurrence of
that same assertion violation when someone tried to write a file that exceeded
their storage quota on a filesystem that implemented storage quotas.  So that's
another possibility.  We have also seen this same symptom when running out of
disk space on file systems that don't implement storage quotas, but you said
you had plenty of disk space, so that's probably not it.

--Russ

Ticket ID: DKO-629995
Department: Support netCDF