[netCDF #OWQ-161180]: Netcdf configure problems with lf95

Steve,

I can't tell from config.log what is wrong with your lahey fortran compiler.
Something is up.

Partially as a result of this support question and others like it, we have
decided to get a copy of Lahey fortran and make sure netCDF builds easily with
it. But that will take some time.

Meanwhile, perhaps you will try the 3.6.2 beta release, which is somewhat
smarter is its configure. Perhaps it will succeed where 3.6.1 fails.

Thanks,

Ed

Ticket ID: OWQ-161180
Department: Support netCDF