[netCDF #TDV-994339]: using the f90 module interface?

> ed -
>
> sounds super.  i'd be happy to test-drive your
> next beta release; just prod me when it's available if
> i don't see it first...

Howdy Nancy!

The 3.6.2 beta4 release of netCDF is now available. One feature which may be of
interest - shared libraries.

This release also offers the option of NOT jamming the C and Fortran 77/90 APIs
in the same .a file, which works poorly in cases of shared libraries. Now the
--enable-separate-fortran option to configure can be used to cause the build to
construct a separate Fortran library (which must be linked with -lnetcdff
-lnetcdf).

This should also help where more than one fortran compiler is to be supported.

Anyway, please let me know if you try it.

Thanks,

Ed

Ticket ID: TDV-994339
Department: Support netCDF