[netCDF #SGO-526632]: how to create .nc file

Hi Sahidul,

re:
> I am sorry to bother you. I am very much new to this field. I
> want to know how to create  .nc  file from a NetCDF  file (wrfout_d01*)?
> What are the steps?
> Kindly help me to solve it.

By convention netCDF files are named with the suffix '.nc'.  If your
wrfout_d01* files are really netCDF files, all you need to do is rename
them including the '.nc' suffix.  If your wrfout_d01* files are not
in netCDF format, you will have to figure out how to convert them
to netCDF format and then name them appropriately.

> Thanking you very much,

No worries.

Ticket ID: SGO-526632
Department: Support netCDF