[netCDF #ILL-574008]: information

Kumar,

re:
> I installed netcdf in my system for running Smoke ,i got my output file
> as .ncf extension how can i give this file to netcdf so that i can give my
> file to Pave ,please reply me.

Unidata neither distributes nor supports the Smoke or Pave packages.  You
should send your inquiy to the User Support folks at the Community Modeling
and Analysis System:

http://www.cmascenter.org/help/listserves.cfm?temp_id=99999

A quick review of the CMAS website shows that their User Support can
be contacted at:

http://www.cmascenter.org/help/email_support.cfm?temp_id=99999

Best of luck!

Ticket ID: ILL-574008