Re: Thanks for the help

Barrett,

> ... I was wondering if you knew of a location for a perl/NetCDF
> interface.  I have found the FORTRAN, IDL, C ones (all of which I
> have mad use of), but it would be beneficial in some of our programs
> to have a perl/NetCDF interface as well.

Yes, there are currently two different Perl/netCDF interfaces in use:

  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf-perl/
and

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/support/help/MailArchives/netcdfgroup-list/msg00315.html
  (the latest version is 0.91 from January 2006, see documentation at
   http://backpan.cpan.org/authors/Douglas_Hunt/PDL-NetCDF-0.61.readme )

There's also some possibly useful additions and examples for the
NetCDFPerl package available from here:

  http://home.badc.rl.ac.uk/iwi/netcdf-perl/

--Russ