[netCDF #AWX-340724]: pre-built netCDF.DLL link broken

Howdy John!

The problem with the ftp URL you are using is that it is missing a slash
between "win32" and "netcdf-3.6.1."

Where did you get this URL? One of our documents? If you can remember which
one, then I can fix it.

You should not be seeking a beta anyway, since the 3.6.1 release is out.

To clear up some windows confusion I am putting together a new netCDF FAQ
entry. For working links to the various
netCDF windows things, see:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/docs/faq.html#windows

This is changing as I add information, but it already has the link to the 3.6.1
prebuilt DLL that you need.

Let me know of you need more help, or if you can remember the document that
gave you the broken link...

Thanks!

Ed Hartnett

Ticket ID: AWX-340724