Re: 20050330: NetCDF and Intel Compilers

"P. A. Cheeseman" <address@hidden> writes:

>      I wondered if this is still a live issue.
>
>      I'm about to dive in on this I think.  Will keep you posted if
> you like.
>
>                               Best regards,
>                               Phil
>
>                               P. A. Cheeseman
>                               address@hidden
>                               http://web.ics.purdue.edu/~aai/
>                               765.496.8224

Howdy Phil!

I believe that 3.6.1 compiles out of the box with intel 9.0 compilers
for me.

Before trying anything else, just see what flag the configure script
will pick for you, and see if it builds cleanly.

Good luck, and let me know if it doesn't work.

Ed
--
Ed Hartnett  -- address@hidden