[netCDF #GDW-937911]: Problem building netCDF F90 interface on Mac OS X

Carlos,

There have been some problems with netCDF and gfortran in the recent past. You
appear to be encoutering one of them. These problems seem to stem from changes
in gfortran rather than changes in netCDF.

However, we have patched the critical cfortran.h and are going to release a new
version, 3.6.2, which builds cleanly with the latest gfortran (4.1). I don't
know yet how it will hold up on earier versions of gfortran.

I am going to try to get a beta release of 3.6.2 out next week. When that
happens, try again and see if it solves your build problem.

Thanks,

Ed

Ticket ID: GDW-937911
Department: Support netCDF