Re: some netcdf contributions you may be interested in

Hi Stephen,

>       The most important fixes a bug in libsrc/v2i.c which
> affects machines whose SIZEOF_SIZE_T != SIZEOF_LONG. If it is not
> too late it's probably a good idea to get this one into v3.6.2

I've put this one into 3.6.2, so assuming it passes all our tests, it
will be in the release we make next week.  Thanks!

We're still looking at the other patches.

Your contributions are appreciated, and your name's been added to the
credits:

  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/credits.html

--Russ