[Support #NNZ-242583]: Convert ASCII file to CDF

Hamid,

re:
> If I disturbed you in any manner please tell me and that will not
> happen again.

No worries.

> I am PhD. in analytical chemistry and work on the analytical
> instrumentation and programming.
>
> I have some data files in ASCII format. Is there any tool to convert
> them to CDF or AIA format (by ANDI Protocol)? Do you have any source
> code in Visual Basic format or LabVIEW to do this? Can you help me in
> this matter?Is there any site to buy it?

I see that you sent this message to an address that appears to be for
support of the CDF, so I assume that you realized that your CC to Unidata
User Support might not be aimed at the site best able to help you.

You may want to look through our list of software that can be used for
display and/or manipulating netCDF data:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/software.html

There may be a package listed there that can help you convert your ASCII
data to CDF.

> P.S.:
> ANalytical Data Interchange (ANDI) Protocol
> Analytical Instrument Association (AIA)
> Common Data Format CDF

Ticket ID: NNZ-242583
Department: Support netCDF