Re: 20060103:netCDF installation error mac os 10.4 tiger

address@hidden writes:

> I set the path to gccc4.0 but still same result. I don't know if this is a
> possibility, but can there be an error with the confdefs.h file. I try to
> find it everywhere but no luck. I wasn't sure if maybe it wasn't where it
> should be, since you said it happened to you as well on a linux machine.
> Thanks for all your help. Jeremy

No, that files is created and destroyed by configure.

Just create an empty C program, and try and compile it.

Did you get gcc-4.0 to install properly? I know netcdf works with
gcc-4.0, it's what I use every day.

Ed
--
Ed Hartnett  -- address@hidden