Re: netCDF Fortran (77 + 90) - Failed to find lahey fortran/failed build 3.6.1

address@hidden writes:

> Hi Ed,
>
> I realized that the "freezing" was due to some weird interaction between
> the build and my firewall, which I have since taken offline. I ran the
> build as you said before (this time no freezing), but again, no Fortran
> was found. That log is attached as config_nofort.log. Then I ran make
> distclean and added one line into the config file of FC=lf95, which
> allowed it to find the fortran compiler, but then there was another error.
> I have attached the configure file, config.log, and the make test
> screenshot (no log file generatred) so that you can take a look.
> Otherwise, I'm out of ideas on this and I'm beginning to think that LF 95
> just isn't compatible with this build.
>
> Thanks again for taking a look at it.
> Cheers,
> Rochelle

Rochelle,

Could you please set the environment variables that you have been
setting, and then run the following, and send me the complete output:

make distclean && FC=lf95 F77=lf95 F90=lf95 ./configure && make test

In general, it is not going to help much to add things to the
configure file. Instead, specify them on the command line (as I did
above), or set them as environmental vars.

Thanks,

Ed
--
Ed Hartnett  -- address@hidden