Re: 20050815: help with netcdf compilation

Unidata Support <address@hidden> writes:

> [...]

Howdy!

Sorry I took so long to reply - I'm vacationing in Yellowstone and
conditions are extremely primitive. (That is, wireless networking is
intermittent!)

Set compiler flags in the environment variables CFLAGS, F77FLAGS,
F90FLAGS, CXXFLAGS (for C, F77, F90, and C++ respectively).

Do this before you run configure. For example:

make distclean && CFLAGS='-g -64' F77FLAGS='-64' ./configure && make

For more info see:

http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/content/software/netcdf/docs/netcdf-install/Specifying-the-Environment-for-Building.html

Good luck!

Ed