Re: 20050802: Reading a NetCDF data

Unidata Support <address@hidden> writes:

> [...]

Is it possible that you are attempting to open a file for read/write
access, and it is a read-only file?

You will have to send your code for me to make any further
suggestions.

If ncdump can read the file, then, as you correctly note, it is a
valid netCDF file, and the problem must be elsewhere.

Hope this helps!

Ed Hartnett
--
Ed Hartnett  -- address@hidden