Re: f90 nf_test.F fails on HP machine

"hcdhyaya" <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi Ed Hartnett. Thanks a lot for replying my mail so soon. I am
> attaching the output of distclean, configue and make test.
>
> Regards,
> Harish

My HPUX doesn't have F90. Is this a HP product?

It sure doesn't give much information about the error, does it?

You say that it complained about some unresolved names, but I don't
see anything in your output about it:

Making `test' in directory /home/harish/netcdf-3.6.0-p1/src/nf_test

        cc -c -g    fortlib.c
        f90 -o nf_test   test_get.o      test_put.o      nf_error.o
nf_test.o       test_read.o     test_write.o    util.o  fortlib.o
../libsrc/libnetcdf.a  -lm
*** Error exit code 1
*** Error exit code 1
*** Error exit code 1