Re: 20050527: Find example to use netcdf on windows OS

Unidata Support <address@hidden> writes:

> [...]

Howdy Phong!

Are you sure it is the same file on both machines?

Try running ncdump on the file on windows. (ncdump.exe should have
been part of what you downloaded from Unidata.)

Then run ncdump on the data file on the Linux platform. Is it the
same?

Let me know what the result is.

Thanks,

Ed