Re: 20050406: Extreme difficulty in building a correct NetCDF for Pathscale

Unidata Support <address@hidden> writes:

> [...]

Unfortunately, I don't have the pathscale compiler so I can't try this
out for you.

Did the netcdf "make test" work?

Could you please send the information requested:

http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/content/software/netcdf/docs/netcdf-install/Reporting-Problems.html#Reporting-Problems

Thanks,

Ed
--