Re: 20050321:LDM install question

Kenneth,

Your "configure.log" file didn't indicate any problems.  You should
be able to execute the commands "make", "make install", and "make
install_setuids" (as root) without any problems.

Please be sure to read and follow the installation and configuration
instructions at

http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/content/software/ldm/ldm-6.3.0/basics/index.html#installation

Contact me if you encounter a problem.

Regards,