Re: 20050308:Portlan Group pgf90 onto NetCDF 3.6.0-p1

Unidata Support <address@hidden> writes:

> [...]

Please take a look at:
http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/content/software/netcdf/builds/Linux_pg_3_6_0.txt

You will see that netCDF compiles on portland group compilers without
any environment variables being set, if it can find all compilers in
your path.

So please try again.

If this doesn't work, please send all the information described here:

http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/content/software/netcdf/docs/netcdf-install/Reporting-Problems.html

Thanks,

Ed

--