Re: 20050304: netCDF installation on Linux using pgf90

Unidata Support <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi Ed,
>
> I took a quick look at Yoshihiro's inquiry when it first came in and
> thought that his problem was simply one of linking against the netCDF
> library.  He pointed out to me, however, that I had missed some errors
> contained in his attached log files.
>
> Tom
>
>>From address@hidden  Fri Mar  4 12:54:06 2005
>
>>make[2]: Entering directory
>>`/home/wave/wrf/netcdf-3_6_0-beta6/src/nf_test'
>>+ pgf90 -c -O -w test_get.F
>>+ pgf90 -c -O -w test_put.F
>>+ pgf90 -c -O -w nf_error.F

Howdy Yoshihiro!

I see that you are using version 3.6.0 beta 6 of netCDF. I think this
problem will go away if you upgrade to the 3.6.0 release of netCDF
(available from:
http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/content/software/netcdf/index.html)

NetCDF 3.6.0 compiles on Portland Group compilers out of the box, so
you should be able to get a clean compile without setting any netCDF
environment variables.

If this still doesn't work, please email me and let me know.

Thanks!

Ed

--
Ed Hartnett  -- address@hidden