Re: 20050214:NetCDF 3.6.0 Bug

Hi Kevin,

I've created an entry on the "Known Problems with the netCDF 3.6.0
Distribution" web page that mentions the problem you discovered:

http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/content/software/netcdf/docs/known_problems.html#cdf2-bug

I'm going to send something out to the netcdfgroup mailing list later
today about this problem.  If it's convenient, I would appreciate if
you could look over the short entry on this problem and let me know if
you think it's accurate and clear enough to convey the problem to
other netCDF users.  If you have any changes to suggest, please reply.
Thanks!

--Russ