Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 08:20:19 +0100
Subject: Problem whith nf90 routines in libnetcdf
From: TYTECA Sophie <address@hidden>

Hello,

I use nf90 routines of libnetcdf library (3.5.1) in f90 fortran code.
In my program, I use several parameters(nf90_max_dims,nf90_max_vars,etc..)

I put "use netcdf" in my program but ,when I run my program, the values
of these parameters are OLD values:
100,2000,etc...

I verify the netcdf.inc file , the values are 512,4096,etc..  the NEW values

BUT, in the source code  netcdf_constants.f90 (in directory f90) , the
values are:
 integer, parameter, public :: &
    nf90_max_dims     = 100,    &
    nf90_max_attrs    = 2000,   &
    nf90_max_vars     = 2000,   &
    nf90_max_name     = 128,    &
    nf90_max_var_dims = nf90_max_dims

and this file is included in netcdf.f90 for compilation

Did I make something wrong when I used these parameters?

NB: In the source code  3.6 it is the same thing!

thanks for your help
Sophie TYTECA
CNRM
METEO-FRANCE