Re: NetCDF: Looking for projected data (.nc file)

>To: address@hidden
>From: Nawajish Noman <address@hidden>
>Subject: Re: 20050126.html: NetCDF: Looking for projected data (.nc file)

Hi Noman,

> John's response regarding projection was very useful. Thanks you very much
> for forwarding my questions to John while you were away.
>
> I am looking for NetCDF file with projection information (using grid
> mapping). If you could point me to a location then I can download from that
> site.

I just added some RUC model output to the examples page that is on a
Lambert conformal projection, and I believe it is CF-compliant:

  http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/content/software/netcdf/examples/RUC.nc

A CDL file for the above is

  http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/content/software/netcdf/examples/RUC.cdl

I hope this helps.