Re: nccmp and ncdiff (fwd)

------- Forwarded Message

Date:    Thu, 20 Jan 2005 14:45:44 -0700
From:    Juliana Rew <address@hidden>
To:      address@hidden
Subject: Re: nccmp and ncdiff

Thanks very much. I'll probably try to get nccmp, since Mike
Page said he'd had a nightmare experience trying to build NCO on lightning
(the new Opteron cluster), because it complained that its Linux
had been "built without PIC" (whatever that means). So we don't
have NCO there yet.

--Juli

> To: address@hidden
> Subject: nccmp and ncdiff
> Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 11:02:44 -0700
> From: Russ Rew <address@hidden>
>
> Hi,
>
> These are both listed in the page on "Software for Manipulating or
> Displaying NetCDF Data" that I maintain at:
>
>   http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/netcdf/software.html
>
> nccmp is described here:
>
>   http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/netcdf/software.html#nccmp
>
> and ncdiff is mentioned as part of NCO here:
>
>   http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/netcdf/software.html
>
> Both descriptions have links for downloading the software.
>
> --Russ

Juliana Rew, Consulting Services   (address@hidden)
Sci. Computing Div./Nat'l Ctr. for Atmos. Research
P.O. Box 3000, Boulder, CO 80307-3000 USA
http://www.scd.ucar.edu/staff/juliana     voice: (303) 497-1830

------- End of Forwarded Message