20041110: Error downloading netCDF

>From: "Shai G. Chen" <address@hidden>

Shai,

>I have been trying to download the latest version of the netCDF, but =
>I haven't have the luck so far to download it.  Is there any other way I =
>can obtain the .tar version.  I have try going to the website and =
>clicking on the links provided for d/l but it won't start downloading.

You can FTP the latest netCDF distribution from the pub/netcdf directory
of anonymous FTP from our FTP server, ftp.unidata.ucar.edu.  If
you have problems downloading the package from the anonymous FTP site,
it probably means that you are trying to download to a directory in
which you do not have write permission.

Cheers,

Tom Yoksas