Re: netCDF 3.6.0-beta6 (almost) success on cygwin+g95

>To: address@hidden
>From: Anlauf Harald <address@hidden>
>Subject: Re: 20041015: netCDF 3.6.0-beta6 (almost) success on cygwin+g95

Hi Harald,

> A possible solution for Windows/Cygwin systems: define a variable
> EXEEXT in the top-level Makefile which is set to EXEEXT by configure
> (and left empty for real Unix systems), and fix the Makefiles in the
> ncgen and ncdump directories accordingly.

Thanks for the suggestion.  We're not using Libtool yet, which would
handle this automatically, but we'll try to get a solution like you
suggest in the final 3.6.0 release.

--Russ

address@hidden          http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/staff/russ