20041015: netCDF Fortran (77 + 90) - Running COde

David,

> To: address@hidden
> From: "David M. Holland" <address@hidden>
> Subject: netCDF Fortran (77 + 90) - Running COde

> Institution: NYU
> Package Version: 3.5
> Operating System: SunOS
> Hardware Information: SunFire
> Inquiry: I have dowlowade, confiugre, maked, and installed the netCDF
> libraries.
>
> I am trying to use that library with a 64-bit Fortran 90 compiler but
> having no luck.
>
> Do you have any special advice to offer?  Thanks.

Yes.  Please follow the instructions at

http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/content/software/netcdf/INSTALL.html#ReportingProblems

regarding the reporting of problems and, in particular, what to send-in
to help us diagnose problems.

Regards,
Steve Emmerson