20040929: netCDF Fortran (77 + 90) - help with reading netcdf files (cont.)

>From: SIVARAM VENKATA PATIBALLA <address@hidden>

Sivaram,

>I have accessed the mailing list using query "readgeneral.f" and
>"udunits".

OK, good.

>I want to post a message for help with my readgeneral.f program
>there is a Steve Emerrson who generally replies back to messages
>posted

Steve Emmerson is a staff member here at Unidata.  He may be
able to help you if you send the error messages you get when trying
to build an executable from readgeneral.f.  When you send the email,
please tell us as much information as possible.  What is needed
are things like:

- operating system you are attempting to do this under

- the version of the netCDF you are trying to use

- a full listing of the error messages you are getting when you
  try to build the executable from readgeneral.f

>please suggest as I have never used a mailing list group

The procedure for posting a query to a Unidata-maintained email list
is:

- subscribe to the list first. This can be done online at: