20040819: netcdf.mod missing from SuSE 9.0 RPM

Ulrich,

> To: address@hidden
> From: Ulrich Kniess <address@hidden>
> Subject: netcdf.mod

> I have installed the SuSE 9.0 RPM package and want to compile my fortran
> program. But where is the netcdf.mod? I cant find it. Is it necessary to
> compile it by myself? How it works?
> Thanks, Ulrich Kniess

The file "netcdf.mod" should have been in the RPM distribution in the
"inc/" installation-subdirectory.

As far as I know, we do not provide an RPM release (where did you get
it?) so you'll need to contact the supplier about this omission.

Alternatively, you can build the netCDF package from scratch.
Instructions can be found at

    http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/content/software/netcdf/INSTALL.html

Regards,
Steve Emmerson