20040802: netCDF C - Red Hat linux 8/9 - tk_ncks

>From: "Fekete Andras" <address@hidden>

HI Andras,

>Institution: University of New Hampshire
>Package Version: netcdf-3.5.0-2
>Operating System: Red Hat linux 8/9
>Hardware Information: i386
>Inquiry: Hi!
>
>I was browsing your site, and saw a really cool screenshot of tk_ncks, but
>when I wanted to download it, I could not find it anywhere. Could you please
>send either the script as an attachement to me or the location where I can
>download it, or a package that contains it.

The Unidata folks who ordinarily would handle this question are out
of the office at the moment, so I took a stab at finding any reference
to 'tk_ncks' on our web site -- I was unable to do so.

Can you send us the URL you find the tk_ncks screenshots on?  I must
let you know that if the URL is not in the unidata.ucar.edu domain, then
we will most likely not be able to help you find the package.

'tk_ncks' is not a package we distribute or support, so your search may
have to be on other sites.  I did a quick Google (tm) search on
'tk_ncks' and found some URLs tht may be of help to you:

http://www.gfdl.noaa.gov/products/vis/man_html/tk_ncks.man.html

http://www.gfdl.noaa.gov/products/vis/data/netcdf/GFDL_VG_NetCDF_Utils.html

>Thanks a lot,

No worries.