20040623: netCDF Fortran (77 + 90) - fortran - need netcdf.inc file

>From: "venkatasivaram patiballa" <address@hidden>

Sivaram,

>Institution: western michigan university
>Package Version: netcdf readgeneral.f
>Operating System: fortran
>Hardware Information: intel pentium 4 processor
>Inquiry: please could you e-mail me the netcdf.inc file , i can\'t fin it in y
> our website.it is needed to run a program \"readgeneral.f\" in your website,
>it is a library file

'netcdf.inc' is included in the binary distributions of the netCDF which
are available for a variety of popular computing platforms.  Please
download the binary distribution for the platform you are using
and extract it from the distribution file:

machine:   ftp.unidata.ucar.edu
user:      anonymous
pass:      address@hidden
directory: pub/binary/< directory that matches your OS version >
file:      netcdf-3.5.1.tar.Z

>thank you very much

No worries.

Cheers,