Re: 20040526:we support NetCDF

>To: <address@hidden>
>cc: "Danny Neville" <address@hidden>
>From: "Graham A.J. Nickerson" <address@hidden>
>Subject: we support NetCDF

Hi Graham,

> IVS Fledermaus www.ivs3d.com also supports the import of the NetCDF format.
>
> Cheers,
> Graham
>
> Version 6.1 now available!
> Go to http://www.ivs3d.com/pub/
>
> Graham A. J. Nickerson
> Interactive Visualization Systems

This is great news, thanks!

I've composed a brief draft entry for our web page "Software for
Manipulating or Displaying NetCDF Data" at

  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/netcdf/software.html#Fledermaus

under the "Commercial or Licensed Packages".  Please let me know if
you have suggested changes.  In particular, I'm not sure how to use
the URL you sent for downloads:

  http://www.ivs3d.com/pub/

because I don't know if this is for trial versions of the package or
exactly what text to use to reference that link.

On behalf of the netCDF community, thanks again for providing netCDF
support!

--Russ

address@hidden          http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/staff/russ