20040505: Problem with reading data

>From: "Hui Du" <address@hidden>

Hui Du,

Just in case you did not get the email sent to the netcdfgroup that
addresses your problem, here it is again:

  From: Juergen Holfort <address@hidden>
  To: address@hidden
  Date: Wed, 05 May 2004 20:25:13 +0200

  Ragarding Hui Du#s problem
  I suppose your probelm lies in the definition of data in the subroutine
  rdncdf2d. The variable data is declared real, which is fine for your
  second data file with the variable type float, but not for your first
  file, where the variable is short (or integer).
  In Fortran I also would use the functions NF_GET_VARA_real
  of NF_get_vara_int2, etc. instead of ncvgt.

  Hope this helps,   Juergen Holfort
  --
  Dr. Jürgen Holfort
  Norsk Polarinstitutt, Polarmiljøsenteret, 9296 Tromsø

--
Unidata User Support                                    UCAR Unidata Program <