Re: netCDF for W2K

>To: address@hidden
>From: "James K Lewis" <address@hidden>
>Subject: Re: 20040311: netCDF for W2K

James,

I wrote:

> ... If you want to
> use the Fortran 90 interface on Win32, make sure you get the version
> of the Windows binary that includes the f90 interface:
>
>   ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/netcdf/contrib/win32/netcdf-f90win32.tgz

It turns out we didn't generate that binary, and we're having problems
compiling the Fortran 90 interface with our old Compaq Fortran
compiler for Windows.  We may need to upgrade.

If you have a Fortran 90 compiler, you might be able to do this
yourself from the source distribution.  We will be investigating our
Fortran 90/Windows problem, but I'm sorry that we don't have an
immediate solution for you.

--Russ