To: <address@hidden>
From: "Chad Saxon" <address@hidden>
Subject: netCDF + WIN 2000

HI,
i saw where it says the pre-built libraries are for every WIN OS except
2000. Am i right in assuming that this includes WIN 2K also? just making
sure. I guess my final question would be, is netCDF good for WIN 2K at all??
even if i build the source from scratch. thanks

Chad

------- End of Forwarded Message
Hi Chad:

NetCDF works well on Windows machines.

The precompiled libraries should work for any "win32" OS, which includes Windows 2000. It is built with MS Visual C, and may or may not work if you have another compiler.

Where did you see "every WIN OS except 2000" ?