Re: 20030327: netCDF 3.5.0, ncgen, and missing symbols

Steve,

Change the compile/link command to gcc -I../netcdf/include create_example.c -L../netcdf/lib -lnetcdf
A Library reference must appear after the modules that use it.

That did it.  Thanks.

(As an aside, I had some trouble with building the distribution:
configure was finding that the size of all my data types was 0 bytes.

That is not good.  If you still have problems after correcting your
command-line and want me to investigate, then please following the
reporting instructions near the end of the file INSTALL.html.

I manually edited the ncconfig.h file and it seemed to build ok.

Thanks again.

Linus